The Twisted Twenty
Made of musicians from different parts of the globe, The Twisted Twenty take 18th century musics from the British Isles and using original period instruments, forge a new sound for the 21st century.
Baroque Violin, Vocals / Holly Harman
Baroque Violins / Alexis Bennett, James O'Toole, David Rabinovici, Flora Curzon
Cittern / Ewan Macdonald
Baroque Cello/ Lucia Capellaro
Baroque Bass/ Carina Cosgrave
News, Updates & TWITTER
- We've got a review! Thanks to Tony Hillier in The Weekend Australian for the wonderful words about our album! Available to purchase via this website or on bandcamp.
- Thanks to everyone who has bought the CD + downloaded the album so far!! We're working hard to get the webshop up and running - but in the meantime you can buy it via our bandcamp page here!
- We're working on gigs and new set lists for the autumn, so keep your eyes glued to the webpage + social media.
- We're really thrilled to have some radio plays under our belt - you can still catch us TOMORROW on the amazing World of Difference programme on NG Digital from 7-9pm UK time.
- Thanks to the amazing Baroquestock festival for having us - fantastic atmosphere and food.
- If you want to find out more about how we started + our music, you can also listen to this amazing podcast by the talented Rachel Rowntree. Her series 'Breaking Boundaries' is not one to be missed. Click here.
- We had an epic time at our launch at The Harrison Pub in London on 20th and we're happy to announce that our CD is now available to order ONLINE! Available in physical via this website, or to download it via our bandcamp page click here.
- We're overwhelmed with the response to the album and would like to thank everyone who donated to the project and made this possible. Its an incredible honour to have so many people believe in the band and want to hear this music.
- We have another gig - this TUESDAY 25th April at Heath Street Baptist Church as a part of the wonderful Baroquestock festival. Get your tickets while they last. Follow the link on our website for more info.
5 Days to go until our launch at The Harrison, King's Cross on Thursday 20th April and LOOK WHAT CAME THROUGH THE POST! Head on down to the launch to grab yourselves a copy or pre-order here.